Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lost in my Soul (Poetic Prose)

Lost in my soul
(Poetic Prose)


On my journey at this point, I was left alone
for a moment, discovered the three parts
of my soul fighting; they seemed to be in a
war with each other, it started to wear on me;
I think it was about power, yes, with control and
immortality—! I sensed I was going down,
down, way down, my stomach lifted, as if
I was in an elevator, deep I was in the guts
of my soul, here I discovered vast rooms,
terminals (I knew I was at some extreme
end), hazy clinics were dotted here and
there, now in the lowest part of the end of
this catacomb like mausoleum, I was pray-
ing for a vast wind to blow all the dust, soot
and fog away, but I think I was too deep for
that, I was in the foulest obscenity room,
lost. I said aloud “How did I get here?”
Not even a window to look through, and
now no doors in sight to return to. Just one
large room now, that is what I stood in.
And up popped a little ugly man, an imp
he stunk, and he reeked with indecency, he
said: “What are you doing here?” then he
added, “do you want an appointment?”
And I thought how dare him, this is my
soul, and he is telling me what to do…
I didn’t know what to say, at that moment,
but I said to myself, he is some kind of
freeloading being (disadvantageous and
demonic). It seemed as if I was to be
arrested by this little imp, he said “Don’t
get any ideas of running off!” I deliberated,
I know that act he’s playing, saw it before,
he’s a cop, then a doctor, whatever it takes,
trying to trash my old dream for his new
one, keep me busy, so I don’t return to my
journey! I said, “You are the tough cop
today,” and he responded, “Believe it, or not,
it still works for many; many a souls react
to my acting.” And then I called Micha’el,
and he brought me back up, said, “Been
waiting for your call!” And we went back
to our journey, around the world, sort of.

#2233 (2-22-208)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home