Thursday, May 22, 2008

Writting of the Story: "The Cadaverous Journey"

Notes on the writing of “The Cadaverous Journey”: The original part of this book, “The Journey,” was written down throughout the day of the 15 of March, 2008, during a 16-hour day, with 3-hours for lunch and a movie, so it was written in 13-hours, with the two poems (I had woke up in the morning and somehow was told to write out what I had previously seen, for a book in story form, I am not saying God did it, or an angel, perhaps my second self). The other poems in Spanish and English were added thereafter, some written a number of years ago. The part of the book called, “The Hammer and the Grace,” was written out on napkins as was “The Journey,” at Starbucks in Surco, during the afternoon, in Lima, Peru, with a cookie and coffee) on the 16th of March, 2008, throughout the day (and the actual vision was that of a man with a club), in the heated sun of the morning on my roof in Lima, Peru, between 10:00 and 12:30 PM, with a cup of coffee in hand again. The ‘Nightmare Demon’ was written out on the 14 of March, and put into an appendix. Complimentary poems were added, and a dedication poem for my mother was added, these were old works (perhaps will be taken out of the final manuscript). Other than that I tried to remain focused on the Journey. One section was removed, simply because it was added into the book as a complement story in the appendix (or supplement), but it seemed to me to take the reader off focus, called “The Third World Order.” (That was a dream of its own, several years ago, and if put back it will be modified perhaps and put into the Appendix under supplements.)
In a way this story has been an itch in me for a over two decades, and a journey of this sort actually took place, but it was in the 1980s, and it was less revealing. And the research was perhaps done long before I wrote the book because I knew were to get the information I needed to fill in the cracks. I just didn’t know how to put it all in order, and in the process of putting it together, it seemed to have a life of its own, in that it put itself together, or so I feel. I did write a book called “The Last Trumpet…” with many visions in it I had in a seven to eight month period in the early 1983-84, and several other books where I have mentioned a vision or dream here or there I had throughout the 90s. But this dream actually took me back through time (time travel as folks now call it), and several fragments was of daydreams—but it seemed so real, and in all my visions and dreams, I have seen things I never knew, then went and check them out only to find out, they existed (so what can I say). And I have documented some of my dreams and visions in previous manuscripts, gave to three clergy, but never put them all into a story form, where here I have.
I did see the Angelic Renegades in a dream-vision (and we were on a spacecraft, and another one were I was with Surr’el, back in the actual time of Azaz’el where he was teaching his swordsmanship craft), but there were not five angels with me, only one or two I think at the time. So things were changed here and there, a little bit to make the story as it is, but for the most part the story belongs to the visions and dreams I had, and the research I put into it belongs to whomever wrote such things down thousands of years ago; my objective was in trying to figure out what took place, and now you have it.
So if an apology is due here, you got it. “Agdo, and the Return of the Angelic Renegades,” was written in part on the 5/13/06; the rest on 5/14/06. Reedited 3/2008 (fragments of dreams and Visions by the Author put together into a story form, it is part of the original MS, but has been taken out, and may or may not be put back in); written during and throughout the day, 3-14-2008, in my house in Lima, Peru. From a dream (fragments) of around 1998, put together after visiting Mexico City in 2000, and in 2001, Malta, to check out the giant theory, and legends of wild, and ruling ancient Cats, then combining all this into a compacted story, which again is part of this book but may or may not be put into it. This is, was part of the fragment of the Daydream towards the region of the large cats, seeking out the so called Stone People of that period, and then I had to look into their extinction; reviewed the Arctic time table.

Other parts of the story were added in as supplements, and I will try to leave some notes on them at the end of each story. The poems “Ancestors before Time,” and “Angels Never Came back” extracted from the original MS, left out from the new MS (5-21-2008, at which time this author is reorganizing the new book).
On the 16th of May my house was robbed in Lima, Peru, of my computer and other things, and this whole book project was not on a disc, thus I had to go backwards, and find where I had put this and that, some stuff rewritten, everything reedited, and some glued back together, some items lost I do believe. In such cases, I think Satan is working overtime to insure the book does not get out, it has a profound message, I had these problems with my book “The Last Trumpet…” and it took 13-years to get out because I lost all three manuscripts, and I did not have a computer then, back in 1984. On the 21 of May, at 3:30 PM, after working three days and nights on restoring the book, after I got 85% of the story competed again, the network, shot off my internet, Google, I can’t seem to win...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home